Thursday, September 5, 2013

today was a great day

I mean it wasn't nearly as awesome as last year's birthday simply because I didn't get to hold a brain, (you can read about that here) but today was a great day nonetheless! Here are the things that made today a great 23rd birthday:

  • I got to talk with/hear from people I love from all over the world via texts, Facebook messages, phone calls, email and even in person! SO MUCH LOVE! It was awesome!
    Thanks Dad!
  • I didn't have to go into the anatomy lab today--no faint hint of formaldehyde perfume for me. It was awesome!
  • SUSHI. With some of my favorite people. It was most definitely awesome!
  • My delightful father sent me flowers. And my wonderful mother sent me a huge Eileen's cookie (snickerdoodle, even!). The cookie me has an uncanny resemblance to the real me. They were both very, very awesome. 
    Look at my frosting hair!
  • My dear friend Sydney made me a locker sign for the second birthday in a row. It's still hanging up on my locker actually, so I can continue celebrating tomorrow. It's pretty mediocre (kidding, it's awesome Syd!). 
  • Dance class starts tonight, so I'm off to do a few sassy jazz walks and some leaps! I expect it to be awesome.
Maybe today was an awesome day, instead of just a great day...?


Yes, definitely. Today was an AWESOME day!

Tomorrow is our Upper Limb test. I guess I should go study... 

No comments:

Post a Comment