Thursday, January 30, 2014

Post-test happenings

I bet each of you have been wondering exactly what I do on my afternoons off after a morning exam. I mean, who doesn't constantly think about me and what I'm doing every second of every day? (Don't actually tell me if you do think about me that frequently...that's creepy). Lucky for you, my roommate Megan caught my happenings on camera!
I spent most of my afternoon on Skype, but there was some interweb trolling too. 

Luckily you can't see the bum imprint on the couch too. To be fair, I just ate one of the chocolates
to hold me over until I could brave the cold to get cookie dough.  

It's possible that I don't have the most healthy post-test rituals. However I think a little R & R is deserved after written essay exams (like actually written...with a pen/pencil, not even typed!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment