Thursday, January 23, 2014

UNMC cannot be a University...

Okay, I realize that "University" is the first letter of the acronym, but I swear it just cannot be a university!

Why, you ask?

Because last night I was studying and eating some dinner at Chipotle (burrito bowls=success!) (actually I meant to go to Qdoba, but I always get the two places confused) when the administrative assistant to the Dean of Student Affairs and Admissions came up to me and wished me luck on my exam today.

That sort of thing just doesn't happen at big universities.

She knew #1 that I was a student and #2 that I had a test today. I'm pretty sure that UNMC is actually a small liberal arts college moonlighting as a university.
_____________________________________________________________________

In other news, there apparently is another girl in my class who plays bassoon. I just learned this. And I have also decided that we are going to become best friends.

PS I survived the test this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment