Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's get the whole world to dance!

So, I've been kinda blue lately. The cold weather and lack of warm sunshine sure doesn't help my mood (not to mention the ridiculous number of hours I've clocked bent over my notes studying!). But then I saw this great video on Friday. For those of you who don't live in the youtube world, I want you to see this. It's super precious and also just makes me smile. Plus, I love to dance. And so does he! I've watched a few times now and I still can't help giggling during some parts. Enjoy your time with Kid President! 


P.S. This post is dedicated to my good friend, Evin, since he informed me that he was disappointed in my lack of blogging lately. I hope this makes up for my absence from the blogosphere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment