Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to the Grind

Well, Christmas break is over now and school has started again. I'm not going to lie, it's been quite the upheaval to motivate myself to get back into the swing of things. The next 16 weeks are sure to fly by ever so quickly though, so I'm diving in head-first to tackle second semester.

Break was wonderful although I found myself missing medicine and school (as much as I hate to admit it!). So much so that I started (and may or may not have finished) watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. I hope that my residency experience isn't actually like anything at Seattle Grace Hospital, but it's still sort of medicine-y, so it was nice to watch to pass the time.

Physiology, here I come! More updates and excitement about cardio to come in the following days...

No comments:

Post a Comment