Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Q: who run the world?*

A: GIRLS!

On this International Women's Day 2016, I don't have any incredibly profound words; just a very special thank you to those women who have inspired me and affected my life. Certainly, this is far from every woman who has made an impact on my life, but y'all are amazing and way awesome. Thanks for being you. Thanks for challenging me to be the best me I can be.

Also a very special early birthday to one of these women. I hope you have an excellent birthday tomorrow, Mama! Sending you plenty of love tomorrow!

*not only was that my favorite part of any dance team dance I've ever done (Guy/Girl dance circa 2012), but also it's Queen Bey....

Megan
Brittney and Kathleen
Ginny-bug

Roxanne
Stephanie, Jill, Sydney and Laura
(and Cole...who is not female, but still a wonderful human!)
Roomies! Elyse, Rubea and Susan

Taryn
Dylann
Aunt Lorraine 
Caitlin, Chelsi, Dylann and Megan 




Mom! 
Dr. Elizabeth Powers

Grace, Stephanie, Eva and Allison

Gina
Stacy 
Rozella
 Jennifer
Alexia
Sydney
Melissa

Emily
Amanda
Grandma

Sophia and Olivia

Dannielle

Annie, Meredith, Jill, Lindsay and Caitlyn
Sally

Kelsey and Erin

Laura
Maddie

Mikka, Minda, Erin, Jessie, Gina and Casey 

Allison, Elyssa and Jessie
(Jake, Iain and Ben are awesome too)

Mikka, Jen and Colleen

Claire, Regan, Dr. Anthony (Renaissa), Dr. Crockett (Libby) and Beeta

No comments:

Post a Comment