Sunday, November 2, 2014

Where has the time gone?

I am, in fact, still blogging. I know my recent history of not posting blogs sort of contradicts that fact, but at least in my head I'm still a blogger. I even have a list of blogposts to write. I just... I just... haven't written anything lately because I'm a lazy brains. And because I've been working lots lately (2-5 year olds dressed up on Halloween is absolutely adorable. For the first hour. And then after that they stop listening and make really poor decisions and everyone is in trouble).

BUT I will, at the very least, make this post. Hopefully this week I will also get around to posting about my trip to Eagle Pass, TX a few weeks ago!

For now... This incredibly done PSA about cyberbullying (and bullying in general). Look at this amazing performance! And then do your part to combat cyberbullying. So powerful.



No comments:

Post a Comment