Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursdays are the best days!

Today was an excellent day and here's why!

1. I went shopping and realized overalls are back in style. I knew this day was coming, but I hadn't seen them in stores yet. Overalls are the best. I'm SO excited to dig out my old pair(s)... 
2. I found a new restaurant I like! Okay, well it's not new, but it's still delicious. I see you VooDoo Taco.
3. I picked up my veggie bag today. Thursdays are the best! (More on that later)
4. I've been babysitting this week and Mr. Owen had a great day today at the park and blowing bubbles. Kids are funny :)

I think that sums it up pretty well...

OH WAIT!

5. I received word today that I got into a certificate program at the UNMC College of Public Health, so I will be starting classes in just a few weeks on maternal and child health (from a public health perspective). Soon I will also be applying to get my masters in public health from there with a concentration in public health promotion.

Lots of changes this summer, but I'm SUPER excited to be staying on the UNMC campus. I hope everyone else had a great day too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment