Thursday, November 21, 2013

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!

Last night I went to Elf the Musical. It was absolutely wonderful! I'm not usually a Christmas person before we actually celebrate Thanksgiving, but I'll admit that it did put me in the Christmas-y mood. If you have the chance to go, don't be a cotton-headed ninny-muggins and miss it because it has great choreography and excellent music!

"I just like to smile; smiling's my favorite."
The show really did put a smile on my face throughout!
Exam Saturday. Thus ends the long and crazy 7 weeks of fall! HOORAY! I really am just hoping to survive until then! Carbo-load tonight with pasta hopefully and then sushi tomorrow night. Plenty of Thanksgiving celebrations coming up in the next week...so much to be thankful for! And I think I'm even in charge of a putting up a few Christmas trees and decorations. 'Tis the season already!

No comments:

Post a Comment