Saturday, November 16, 2013

AMA Research Symposium

Hello all! Writing to you from a very cloudy and drizzly Maryland. Yesterday was my poster presentation. Based on how late my sleepy head slept in, I guess it exhausted me just a little! Well here are some photos of my trip! I'm SO thankful for Dr. E and my dear Uncle Dale for hanging out with me and keeping me calm when I got really nervous! I did eat a whole lot of food and I'm not sorry about it at all! Anyway, enough of me talking...pictures!  

This is the sign that my Uncle was holding when he picked us up!
The HFL is the fantasy football league that my dad (and friends) have been in since before I was born!
Singapore Rice Noodles. 
Sushi!
Spicy crunchy scallop and spicy tuna (they were serious about the spicy). 
I was gifted a sushi-making kit! 
National Harbor
National Harbor
PEEPS! 
"The Awakening" sculpture.
Yes, this is an awkward angle to take the photo, sorry about it!
"The Awakening"
Close up. "The Awakening"
It's blurry, but it's blue crab and corn chowder.
Yum!
This is about 1/8th the size it originally was, but crab cakes!
Fish tacos. 
3 berry cobbler.
It was SO big! And SO delicious!
Upside-down apple pecan pie. 
Oh here is me at my poster. It's beautiful!
This is me presenting my poster to a resident. It's a little blurry, but you get the gist!
Night two. Sushi again.
I'm not sorry about it. Judge if you want.
Eel avocado, lump meat crab, fatty tuna. 
Chocolate Fondant.
Soooooo good! Sorry about it dad (oh wait, no I'm not!)
There are still some photos floating around of all of the Nebraska AMA people and then also of Dr. E and I in front of my poster, but the is the bulk of the photos from the weekend. I'm off to Charlotte, NC in a bit and then finally on to Nebraska later tonight! What a quick and exhausting trip! I'm now going to listen to the lectures I missed while I wait for my plane. Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment