Friday, August 31, 2012

the night before the 1st exam

Tomorrow morning at 7:45 am I will be rolling up to the computer to begin my first medical school exam. I have 2 hours and 10 minutes for the written part and 70 minutes for the practical (45 gross anatomy identification stations, 15 embryology stations, 4 living anatomy stations--my partner also has 4 stations and we have 2 rest stations). So that should be a blast...


Well anyway, I'm taking  a short brain break. Enjoy this photo. I didn't have a caffeine addiction until medical school. But I'm seriously working on one at the moment. I also study-eat like you wouldn't believe. I suppose there are worse ways to cope... :/

Here goes nothing! I'll update further when I'm not cramming embryology (fertilization through the 6th week or so) into my poor mushy, sleepy brain. But for now, I have a hot date with some Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment