Monday, August 20, 2012

Eau de Formaldehyde

Well, I survived the first day of medical school. We had gross anatomy lab for three hours and an hour of embryology lecture. My group didn't finish our dissection within the allotted 3 hours so we had to go back for 2 more.

And now, I am studying, studying, studying. Oh, and studying some more. Well I suppose one could argue that right now I'm writing a blog, but it's just because I need a quick brain break from studying.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day...classes and/or meetings from 7:45 am-4 pm. Yikes. I guess there's nothing like just throwing yourself into something head first.

I apologize in advance to everyone I encounter over the next 10 weeks. I will most definitely smell like formaldehyde and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. I suppose you can either enjoy my fragrant company or just avoid me until Thanksgiving(ish) time!

9 days until test days...

No comments:

Post a Comment