Monday, February 17, 2014

8 reasons you should be dating a female doc

Hello all! Something moderately funny. You'll have to ask Mr. Justin if any of these things are true! You can find the original article here. For those of you who won't click the hyperlink... here's the list! (I'd suggest reading the real link though...much funnier than mine!)
  1. We know CPR. My knowledge of CPR has thankfully never been put to the real-life scenario test. One of my friends gave her dad the Heimlich over Christmas break when he was choking though. 
  2. We understand hard work. It's no secret (hopefully) that med school is hard. Someone's gotta do it though!
  3. We handle stress well and multi-task like pros. Let's not ask my parents about how I handle stress; I don't think they would qualify it as "well". However, I am quite proficient at listening to lectures and also looking at Pinterest. 
  4. We are financially viable. Jokes on you, I don't have any money right now. Maybe I will in the future. But I don't really care who brings home the bacon...mostly because I'm not about to eat bacon. 
  5. We are smart. Again, please don't ask my parents about this one. Actually maybe don't ask anyone that I've ever interacted with either...
  6. We have good personalities. People seem to like me! Sometimes I wonder if it's just because I am small and they get me confused with a small animal of some sort. 
  7. We tend to be low maintenance.  (no comment.)
  8. We have a unique perspective on life. My current perspective is of how un-fun it is to spend a million hours looking at and re-writing notes. I hear that when you get to see patients though, it's pretty darn awesome. Perhaps someday that day will come for me! Until then...I have a test Wednesday and one next week too! 
Happy Monday! Have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment