Monday, August 19, 2013

here we go (again)

First day of orientation week. Of my M1 year. Again. Let's do this. 

I've been a little panicky about going back to school, but this morning I got the most perfect devotional from my good friends at CHC this morning. 
Jeremiah 1:4-6 – Now the word of the LORD came to me saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”  Then I said, “Ah, Lord GOD!  Truly I do not know how to speak, for I am only a boy.”
Prayer: Almighty God, through you all is possible.  Help us as we lean on your presence this week to serve those who seek help from us.  Amen.
It's a nice reminder that medical school is part of my plan and that things will be alright this year! Thanks Jeremiah (and Butch).

Here we go...again.
just a preview for the next 10 weeks of anatomy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment