Wednesday, July 10, 2013

science nerd

The part of me that thinks about marketing and PR (it's a very small part of me, but it's there nonetheless), always cringes when I make a post without at least one picture. But sometimes I just don't know what sort of pictures would be appropriate for the topic I'm discussing in a blogpost, so I don't make the effort to find any pictures. But then I feel guilty.

So this post is dedicated to pictures. Nerdy science pictures and other miscellaneous things that I find cool. Without further ado...

This is your body. With all of the arteries
and arterioles filled with red latex.
























You've got a lot of nerve...






Oh. My. God. Oh my god. Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. This is such an awesome picture!! It's all of the nerves (well not the teeny tiny minuscule ones that reach the periphery) of the body. The nervous system is so darn cool--when it works...when it doesn't, it's terrible and awful.

Well anyway, that's enough nerding out.
These would be SO cool to own!!
Maybe I'm not quite done nerding out about the brain...
This kitty's ADH is all sorts of inhibited. 
This is nerdy in a different way.
But seriously, how hard would this be?!?
TA domination volleyball team.
Unfortunately we did not dominate with the playing of the sand volleyball. 
The SMDEP TAs and RAs enjoying the zoo! 




And finally...
Hahahahaha

 Hope y'all have a good week! More nerdiness to come in the future...


No comments:

Post a Comment