Monday, February 1, 2016

Oh. Goodbye January.

So maybe you noticed that I didn't blog last month. I think I just needed some time off from writing. It's not that I didn't have any ideas, just no motivation to actually write.

And now we're already into February and I still can't remember it's 2016 whenever I write the date down. Does this get easier at some point in life? Because it seems so silly for me to struggle with it that much still.

All in all January was an excellent month and so much happened! Here are a few pictures of the adventures (fair warning...there's a lot of food):

Got a waffle maker for Christmas from Kelsey.
Cinnamon roll waffles were the obvious first choice.
Obama came to Omaha!



Thanks for sitting with me, Roxanne!  
Welcome to Obamaha!

Okay, these are WAY awesome.
Laura made glass coasters for me for Christmas.
There was blood, sweat, (not sure on the tears), and math involved.
I LOVE THEM! 
Christmas fun with light up noses. 

Jim got in on it too. 
dinner with Dad & Time at Dante's
Dante's: sweet potato ravioli  
Christmas gifts! <3
We made The Escape for Meredith's birthday!

It was breakfast week.
I celebrated with sea salt caramel French toast. 

Modern Love: potato and leek soup
with chili oil and edible flowers

Modern Love: baked potato nachos

Modern Love: lentil cheeseburger and potato wedges

Modern Love: caramel mocha cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment