Saturday, March 8, 2014

the jury is out

I'm not sure whether I've reached a new high or a new (very low) low.

I've spent my entire afternoon and evening at school studying---I wish that was the low part to which I was referring, but alas, that's normal these days---and I desperately began to crave ice cream.

Now, I have a whole lunch bag full of snacks and dinner, but this craving was on the level of throwing a tantrum if I didn't get any. My ice cream fairy (ahem Mr. Justin) wasn't willing to drive 2.5 hours to get me ice cream, so I had to get some myself--the nerve!

Although it was completely ridiculous, I trekked the few miles to my favorite ice cream shop to get a few scoops and some cookie dough. I'm utterly satisfied and rejuvenated for a few more hours of studying.

So the decision rests upon you, my faithful readers. Is this a new high (yay energy for studying!) or a new low (you're ridiculous for going to buy ice cream simply because you had a craving)?

1 scoop chocolate;
1 scoop Irish crème (or something yummy);
cookie dough!

No comments:

Post a Comment