Monday, March 16, 2015

UN Commission on the Status of Women

[Once I kick this sinus infection (it's going to happen...even if I have to sleep for the next gazillion hours and bathe in antibiotics...it WILL happen), I will post summaries of all of the sessions I went to. For now, I leave you this...]

The group that headed to NYC last week to the UN has their own blog. YOU can read it. The people that I spent my week with are amazing. They truly are. I am humbled to be in their presence and to learn from and reflect with them. Our reflections from while we were there and some from after the experience are/will be posted there. If you're interested in what millennials have to say about being part of the Church and being involved with justice work, you WANT to read this stuff. It's so rich and awesome!

If you want to see a pictorial and social media update of the things that happened, look at our Storify. You'll get quotations from sessions we were in and pictures of the things we were involved with. Plus a more spread out point of view than if you just read my blog!

But more to come...so much left to process though. And naps to be had first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment