Thursday, April 16, 2015

the next adventure

I'm so excited to announce that my newest adventure will commence June 1st!

I will be an ELCA World Hunger intern this summer! 

This means that I will be moving to Chicago to live for the summer (and get a quick trip to Detroit for the National Youth Gathering in there too). The work I will be doing is with networking and evaluation with the fearless and fabulous constituent engagement team. I am so excited to start working with everyone and get a taste for city living again (sorry Omaha, you just don't cut it).


In other news, I've whined and pleaded enough that Mr. Justin has finally agreed to go to Memphis for a few days next month. I'm SO excited to show him all of the wonderful things in Memphis and to eat BBQ nachos. Yes, I know I'm a vegetarian. But pulled pork is a gift from God. And a special treat once a year. After Central, I'm sure we will head directly to Muddy's Bakeshop. This trip is going to be so wonderful.

get in my belly, pulled pork nachos


Oh how I wish Muddy's were closer to Omaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment